I want to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day! Not only am I grateful for her example, but I am also so grateful for all that she has done for me and my family.
April 3, 2010 Elder Ballard taught that our role models should be our mothers--rather than contemporary culture celebrities. I figured that celebrities get so much media coverage, and there is not enough attention brought to who our true role models should be. I decided to make a blog about my Mom and what I have learned from her as a role model in my life. This is not meant to compare her to other mothers, but rather to share the priceless characteristics I see in her and valuable lessons I have learned from her. It would be so neat to hear about how your mom is a role model to you--through your comments or the creation of your own blog about your own mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment