For the past couple of years I have been feeling the desire to record the words of wisdom and character traits my Mom has blessed my life with. I always want to remember these most valuable gifts I have been so grateful to enjoy. Listening to the Apostle Elder Ballard's talk in General Conference today inspired me to truly focus on my Mom as my role model. I think we should talk about and let others know about our role models--so this is my opportunity to do so! I hope you can find inspiration in these words and that they will strengthen your own desire to admire and follow the virtuous, nurturing, strong, and faithful traits you see in your Mom.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
For the Record
For the past couple of years I have been feeling the desire to record the words of wisdom and character traits my Mom has blessed my life with. I always want to remember these most valuable gifts I have been so grateful to enjoy. Listening to the Apostle Elder Ballard's talk in General Conference today inspired me to truly focus on my Mom as my role model. I think we should talk about and let others know about our role models--so this is my opportunity to do so! I hope you can find inspiration in these words and that they will strengthen your own desire to admire and follow the virtuous, nurturing, strong, and faithful traits you see in your Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liz, this is such a great idea! You are already a great mother and I know it's because you were taught so well by your own mom. I'm so happy I'm apart of this amazing family!
ReplyDelete